Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Sweet Sketch Wednesday #175


Hi everyone !!!

My name is Helen, I am from Staffordshire in the UK.

I am 42 and have been making cards for about 14 years .... its an obsession I have given up trying to fight, lol .... I am in my craft room every day if I can .... creating brings me a lot of satisfaction.

 I am also enjoying having a lovely time at the moment with my new Granddaughter .... Ruby.... and looking forward to my Grandson being born in a few weeks .... Babies fill your heart with so much joy.

I also have lots of cats running around .... they are all so funny with their own personalities!!!

Ruby - my little angel!!!

And now for our challenge:

Our lovely sponser this week is A Day For Daisies, the images are wonderful.

A DAY FOR DAISIES provides themed categories of over 1000 fun and whimsical digital images, including fairy tales and magical mermaids, cutie kids, vintage illustrations, sentiments and lovely designs for all occasions!

Here is ADFD banner:



Direct Store Link: http://adayfordaisies.com/stamps Join The Club


Subscribe to News Letter Link: http://adayfordaisies.com/subscribe




Our Grand Prize Winner will receive:  $12 Gift Certificate to ADFD Shop

The Grand Prize Winner of Sketch #175 is:

CHRIS #2

Congratulations! Please contact Arlana at sweetberrydesigns@hotmail.com to claim your prize and be sure to grab your winner’s badge from the sidebar and display it proudly on your blog.

Our Top Three are:

1:  AMANDA # 14

2:  OLIVIA #13

3:  LISA  S #23

Awesome job! Please grab your Top 3 badge from the sidebar and post it on your blog!
Here is Arlana's Sketch for this week here at Sweet Sketch Wednesday -

We are re-visiting a sketch the we have previously used. 


What a wonderful sketch, I really enjoyed creating with it!!  And here are the Design Team cards - gorgeous!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

We hope these samples inspire you to create and join in our challenge this week.

Here are the Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge rules for playing along:

1. Create a card using the sketch of the week. If you have any A Day For Daisies images, we'd love to see what you can do with them. However, you may use any stamp or element you have to create your card.

2. If you are posting to an online gallery, please use

Sweet Sketch Wednesday #175-69 as your label or tag.

3. Add the sketch of the week to your blog and include a link back to Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

4. Post your card on your blog along with the link to SSW.

5. Sign in to Inlinkz and add a direct link back to your card on your site.

6. Be sure to leave a comment here on this site and please remember that this is one of the rules to be considered for the Grand Prize.

Have a wonderful week and we look forward to your creations!

Have a fantastic week creating!

Note: The challenge closes on Tuesday evening, 7:00 pm MST.



Can't wait to see your wonderful creations!! Enjoy!!

Blessings to you...

Helen and


Photobucket

29 comments:

  1. Ladies your creations are just gorgeous!!!! I just love A Day For Daisies's digis, they are so delicate.
    Have a fab day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen...great post. What a beautiful baby girl. Looking forward to seeing the new baby.
    Congrats to our winner and runner ups, great work ladies!
    I am loving everyones cards this week. Such great colors.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous DT card sample and such a beautuful baby girl. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your post Helen and for sharing those pics of Ruby - so very precious!! Wonderful cards this week ladies!! I always love to see all the different creations from the same Sketch!!
    Wishing everyone a Blessed week!!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards this week! I love all the lovely inspirations from the DT! I've had a great week with Arlana and hate to see it end. We missed having Nancy this week! Thanks, Tammy for your wonderful images and for sponsoring us this week! We love your never ending creativity. Helen, you have a beautiful grand daughter! Thanks so much for sharing with us!
    Have a great week!
    Hugs, Judi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning everyone!!! Such beautiful cards this week. Love all the sweet ADFD images. Thanks so much Tammy for sponsoring us. We love working with you and your images. Helen such a fun pic of your cute grand baby. Congrats to our winners. Cant wait to see what everyone Creates this week. Had such a fun time with Judi and wished Nancy could have been here with us. Have a sweet day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards for inspiration!!
    Thank's for the prize and congratulations to the top 3!!
    The sketch 175 is so funny. Thank's.

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww...what a precious baby! enjoy...they grow so fast!

    thanks again ladies for your love and support with my dh...it is appreciated!

    and another fabulous sketch this...so glad i got to join in...i sure missed playing last week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgoues, gorgeous cards ladies. I do love these images.Theay are so fun to work with. Thank you, Tammy for sponsoring us this week. We really appreciate it. Thanks Helen for the post. Your grand baby is adorable. They are so much fun. And, congrats to this last weeks winners. Have a wonderful crafty week.
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great-looking sketch and what an inspirational punch of adorable cards by the talented design team ladies. Hope to participate this week (my first time here).

    Hugs from Finland, Eemeli

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great sketch, lovely DT cards and an adorable baby too :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Ladies, hope you are all well! Ahhh...isn't Ruby a cute little baby? Fab sketch Arlana and gorgeous DT cards...great inspiration. Thank you for all your lovely comments on my blog, its so nice to hear from you all. Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous sketch again! Love all the ADFD cards the DT created, beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great sketch and Faboulous DT card!!
    A beautiful baby! She is a very little angel! :-)
    Bye,
    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  15. Miss Ruby is an absolute doll!!! Thank you for honoring me with a Top 3 winner in your last challenge. I'd be thrilled to claim my badge and I can't wait to play along with the new sketch. Wonderful inspiration from the DT as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello!
    not if there is an error, I have written twice to Arlana.
    My email is: cris.origami@gmail.com
    Thank you! I love your challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What lovely DT cards, the images are stunning. Thanks for another fab challenge. xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. We would love to sponsor one of your challenges! Please contact us at sponsorship.mcc@gmail.com if interested. Thanks! Kim Parkinson, My Creative Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this weeks sketch and SO happy I could play along. I have yet to meet ADFD image I don't like and I'm inspired by all your creations. THANKS for a great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for the awesome sketch and inspiration from the DT!

    -Lori Byrns

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great cards from the DT. Thank you for the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fab DT cards- very inspirational. Thanks I enjoyed the sketch and challenge this week x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Everyone, I've just realised that I didn't comment on Wednesday for our new sketch. Congratulations to our winner and our top 3 cards great work everyone. Thanks Arlana for a lovely sketch. Tammy thank you so much for being our sponsor I'm inspired by your wonderful images as I just love working with them and hopefully bring out the best in me. Helen thanks for the great posting and congratulations on baby Ruby she is very cute.
    Take care everyone and I'm seeing your amazing cards this week awesome work ladies.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awesome sketch, as always. I always need a sketch to get my creative juices flowing and yours are always a good starting point.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the sketch!
    Big Congrats on your darling new granddaughter!!!
    Huggies ~
    Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love working with these seeing what every one does with it.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thank you for another great sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thanks for a great sketch! I had fun using it. Love all the DT samples - so many great images to look at.

    Kristie
    http://mypaperlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Another great sketch and fab cards from design team x

    ReplyDelete