Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Get Digi with the Digi Shack





Are you having fun yet? With all of the new sponsors I am getting, you should be. A few of my designers this week have made more than one card to showcase. Our sponsor for the week is Digi Shack and the digi designs are made by Toni Waters. As you will notice, we made some fun cards with her images. Not all cards showcased are Digi Shack Designs. You can go to Digi Shack to see all of Toni's Designs. Tony will be giving away $10.00 in free product to our winner for this week.


Hey there, Sweet Sketch Wednesday peeps, my name is Toni and I am honored to be asked to sponsor this week’s challenge!!!!


I own The Digi Shack or TDS for short. It’s always been my dream to have a line of rubber stamps but with the cost of production so high I was never able to. So about 2 years ago I discovered digi images and thought “wow, genius” and so the idea was born. It wasn’t until May of ’08 that I actually did something with the idea. TDS opened its “doors” with a pretty large collection of images and we were rockin’! We picked up our first commissioned artist just weeks after opening. And we are always looking for new talent as well.

Personally I am a hair stylist, a paper crafter and sewin’ fool and a lover of all things girly! If I’m not working my “day job” which I love by the way, you can catch me in my craft room making something or working on something for TDS or my line of handbags.

For those that want some sweet fun and want to play along, here's what you need to do. If posting to an online gallery, please use Sweet Sketch along with each weeks number.


1. Add a link on your blog about my Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
2. Post your card along with link.
3. Sign Mr. Linky and add a direct link back to your site.
4. Leave the design team a comment.



Toni Owner from Digi Shack- Guest Designer




Joni from Digi Shack - Guest Designer





Arlana - Sweetberry Designs



Nancy - Mulberry Station







Judi -Sweet Bloomin Scraps





Rose-Pink Lemonade





Stephanie - Handmade Creations




Kelly - My Bucket Overfloweth





Sheri-Papercrafty’s Creation


Jeannie - Dragonfly Journey



Katie- Created by Katie





Teri – Teri’s Cards and Toppers



Lisa - Paper and Paw Prints


Liz –Liz’s Cards and Layouts


We are still looking for sponsors for twice a month, so please e-mail me at sweetberrydesigns@hotmail.com. Be sure and tell anyone that you know. This month we will have 3 sponsors and then from here on out we will just be offering two each month.


I would like to thank all those who play along each week. It has been fun seeing your creations with my card sketches.



My special thanks goes out to Pam as she has decided to move on and has resigned from the design team. We will truly miss her wonderful designs and she has inspired us greatly.


I also need to thank the design team for going the extra mile lately. I hope you will enjoy all of our inspiration for this week.


Also I would like to thank Digi Shack for sponsoring us this week with a prize.



Last week's prize winner for Inktegrety will be anounced next week so check back for that next week.We hope you will continue to join us and play along.


Thanks for stopping by and leaving us your sweet comments. We sure do appreciate them. Be sure and have a sweet week.

Sweet Sketch Wednesdays Participants
1. Emily Niehaus (TDS DT)
2. Alysabeth Johnston (TDS DT)
3. kssdesigns TDS DT
4. Christy Dillman (TDS DT)
5. Itzuvit
6. Momiji
7. Heather Sparey
8. Dora
9. Juanita
10. Jen ~SIWS by Jen~
11. Linda B

Learn more about Sweet Sketch Wednesdays here.
Get The Code

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

10 comments:

  1. Thanks design team you have pulled through again this week with fablous cards. I appriciate all you do and in getting your cards to me in a timly manner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great digi images and as always a job well done by the DT members! I am so lucky to be on the same team with you talented ladies! Thanks Toni for sponsoring and Joni for getting us connected!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful creations this week!! I also feel lucky to be part of such a wonderful DT!! Toni, thank you so much for sponsoring us this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic creations this week from all the DT team. I feel really luck to be apart of such a wonderful design team too. Everyone is so talented. Thanks Toni for sponsoring us this week. It has been really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful cards as always Design Team! Love the Digi Shack images!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes Toni thanks for sponsoring us this week It really appriciated. I know the gals loved your sweet images.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ladies, So fun to see all the creativity in your cards. Thanks, Toni, for sponsoring us this week. I really enjoyed seeing your images come to life!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for another fab sketch Arlana, the DT cards are amazing - love all the digital stamps we used and love all the Santa Baby cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow loving all the samples the DT provided. I enjoyed using this sketch, can't wait till Wed. to see what's next.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my you ladies have certainly made some very beautiful cards!!
    Thank you for all the great ideas and inspiration!!
    I have posted my card in Mr Linky.

    ReplyDelete